• midacloprid 25 % WP is a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity, contact and stomach poisoning activity. Readily taken up by the plant and further distributed acropetally, with good root-systemic action. Acts on the central nervous system, causing blockage of postsynaptic nicotinergic acetylcholine receptors. Very effective in seed treatment.
1 tablespoon diluted in 5 liter water for kichen gardening
• Control of sucking insects, including rice-, leaf- and plant-hoppers, aphids, thrips and whitefly
• Also effective against soil insects, termites and some species of biting insects, such as rice water weevil and Colorado beetle
• Has no effect on nematodes and spider mites
• Used as a seed dressing, as soil treatment and as foliar treatment in different crops. Applied at 25-100 g/ha for foliar application, and 50-175 g/100 kg seed for most seed treatments, and 350-700 g/100 kg cotton seed
• Used to controls fleas in dogs and cats